Losing a tooth or having missing teeth can be both uncomfortable and embarrassing.
Whether you lost a tooth two weeks ago or twenty years ago, it is never too late to replace your tooth. Just by visiting our website, you are taking the first step towards achieving a healthy, beautiful smile. You might be looking into the option of having implants to replace your tooth/teeth, which is a great option for the right individual because:
- Implants have an exemplary success rate with respect to long-term results. With careful treatment planning and case analysis, implants are capable of providing you with the most optimal results.
- Unlike bridges, your neighboring teeth do not have to be ground down to accommodate crowns.
- Because implants act as an “anchor” and are capable of mimicking the force of a tooth’s root, you do not have to worry about losing any more bone in your jaw (as compared to removable partial dentures and bridges).
- For denture wearers, implants provide you with the ability to speak and eat with your denture more comfortably and confidently.
And the list goes on of the benefits of having your tooth replaced with an implant. An implant is a titanium cylinder that your dentist, periodontist, or oral surgeon would insert into the area that is missing a tooth. Depending on your case, your dentist may choose to put the final restoration on the implant immediately or allow a period of healing to occur prior to placing your final restoration. After the implant is placed and restored, you would use and care for the implant like any other tooth because it functions just like a tooth!
What does InPronto do for you? We at InPronto have developed a system which streamlines the implant process for you and your dentist, giving you confidence in knowing that you’ve received the most optimal treatment. Here’s why:
Safer Implant Placement
- From the beginning, InPronto works closely with your dentist to gather all your information and data to begin constructing your treatment plan. We work to the highest of standards, never settling for less. Beyond the traditional x-rays, models, and photographs, InPronto requests that each patient receive a Cone Beam CT (CBCT), which can be done within or near your dental office.
- The CBCT (which has a radiation dose equivalent to a regular series of x-rays) allows our team to accurately measure important anatomical landmarks such as your sinuses, important nerves, and areas with bone defects which normally are not obvious in regular x-rays. We study your CBCT images intimately, thoroughly mapping out all the areas of concern in order to ensure each implant is placed in the most optimal position.
- Additionally, we fabricate a “surgical guide” which serves as a safety measure for the dentist or surgeon placing your implant. This surgical guide helps guide the implant into a predetermined location, angulation, and depth, allowing your surgical dentist to place the implant in the safest, most optimal position.
Better, Long Lasting Success
- Replacing your tooth/teeth with implant(s) involves several components including the healing cap, temporary crown, and final crown (or denture). Rather than relying on the current products on the market to produce your results, InPronto has the technological capability of producing “bioengineered” components.
- “Bioengineered” components significantly outperform traditional “customized” components because each product is constructed based entirely upon
your unique need.
- For instance, when creating a final crown, InPronto carefully takes into consideration
your unique jaw position, the amount of force
you use to chew, your neighboring teeths’ angulation and location,
your gum tissues, and many other individual factors. Then, our team (with the assistance of computers) takes all of these variables and fabricates a crown which specifically fulfills your requirements for aesthetics, function (i.e. eating and speaking), and durability.
- In essence, our goal is to reproduce what you lost, which means constructing components that are
specifically made with your needs in mind. Since no two patients are alike, our ability to produce “bioengineered” components gives
you the advantage by achieving better results.
Fewer Appointments, More Results!
- We understand your time is valuable, which is why we work closely with your dentist and/or surgeon to ensure that every appointment is maximized. Our highly-experienced team will foresee and avoid any potential problems or delays, thus significantly reducing the number of visits to your dental office.
- More importantly, our cutting-edge technology allows your surgical dentist to precisely place your implant, allowing your tissues to heal better and sooner.
- Because each component is “bioengineered” with your needs in mind, you receive your final restoration much sooner, with fewer adjustments and try-in appointments.
- Finally, our system streamlines the process of implant planning, placement, and restoration, cutting out 50% of the steps! This means you will spend less time in the dental chair and more time enjoying your smile.
With decades of experience in implant dentistry, we have come up with a system that allows your dentist to not only restore your missing tooth/teeth with implant(s), but to do so safely, precisely, aesthetically, and reliably. Our dedication to providing patients with the most technologically advanced care has produced a system that provides you the most optimal results. We are excited to share this system with you and look forward to treating you!